Saturday, January 10, 2009

Delusions of grandeur.

I have to search Craigslist for a new job, but so far it's been unsuccessful. Many entry-level offers say that experience is imperative, which I lack, so frustrations have been reigning high. Once in a while, I come across a really appealing post and I daydream about landing that job and finally living at my apartment full-time instead of commuting back and forth across state lines.

In the mood for some pasta and diced tomatoes with soy sauce.

Looking back on the last few months of absence, I realize that the holiday season has seemingly flown by.
To sum it up:
1. Christmas @ the Mills: Jack Daniels (for the "adults"), wrapping paper-ball throwing, national lampoon's christmas vacation movie, desserts and especially my new light lime pie creation, and a warm fireplace
2. New Year's party at my house: SSBros., Uno, Apples to Apples, nachos, Papa's pizza, noodles, mochi, and Wanted.
3. Super sales absolutely everywhere. Fave deals - H&M's buy one get one free! Uniqlo flannel shirt, Shoemania 50% sale - flats and moccs for $10! (Occurred before the holidays, but still awesome --> Kim's 30% off all DVD's sale where I got a whole boatload of Korean movies).

Random tidbit: I was eating at O.K. 218 in Chinatown and I heard an Asian waiter speaking Spanish to a group of tourists. Hurrah for globalization!

No comments: