Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A new leaf?

It's been months since I last updated this blog but only now have I realized how much I needed it. My therapist (who shall remain un-named) has been on maternity leave and won't be back until November. During her absence a lot of things, both good and bad, have happened.

Off the top of my head:
1. I failed my driving test.
I'm not a whiner. The guy was truly out to get me. Sighing impatiently every 5 seconds, he told me to proceed into an intersection and turn left on a red light. Obviously a no-no. Oh well, another month and a half until I get my license. I just have to remember to pretty myself up that day so a bad picture doesn't haunt me for the next n amount of years.
I got an apartment in NYC.
I got a job.
I started college classes.
I got a Blackberry.
I still don't have a new camera.

Some random memories:
- Airplanes flying overhead remind of my grandma's. Her house is a mile away from San Jose International.
- I have a splinter in my left knee that I got from a friend's jungle gym. It's been there for 10 years.

No comments: